Friday, April 14, 2023

Love(soulmate)

Love is a beautiful thing and when it blossoms between two people, it can create a bond that lasts a lifetime. In this blog post I will be celebrating πŸ₯³ two beautiful couples whose love story has captured my heart❤️.

The couple I would like like to highlight is my Apa and Mummy. Their love story began in 1990 when they were set up on a blind date by a mutual friend. They quickly hit 🎯 it off and began dating long distance. Their relationship blossomed 🌸🌼 despite the challenges of distance and media scrutiny. In 2000 in February they announced their engagement. Their wedding in January 2001 was a beautiful celebration of their love and hundreds of people around the village tuned to watch the ceremony πŸŽ‘. Since then they have welcomed my Brother (Ramesh)first child and then me✌️✌️ 😎.


Love you Apa and Mummy ❤️❤️πŸ₯°


3 comments:

Impact of Digital Footprint

   What is Digital Footprint? A digital footprint refers to the  trail of data that a person leaves when using the internet , including webs...